Now showing items 1-1 of 1

    • WSU - WATC change of control documents 

      Wichita State University; Wichita Area Technical College (Wichita State University, 2017-04-18)
      The Higher Learning Commission Change of Control Application and twenty-seven required attachments linked from the main document. The Application and attachments are also available online at the Higher Learning Commission ...