Carnegie Morrison Library in the late 30s
View looking northeast toward Carnegie Morrison Library in the late 1930s. From 1909 to 1939, the Morrison Carnegie Library served the faculty, staff and students of Fairmount College and its successor, the University of Wichita. As enrollments increased, a larger library was deemed necessary, and Public Works Administration funds were secured to build another library (present Morrison Hall) on campus in 1938 and 1939. This building was destroyed by fire in 1964.
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Wichita State University; Wichita Area Technical College (Wichita State University, 2017-04-18)The Higher Learning Commission Change of Control Application and twenty-seven required attachments linked from the main document. The Application and attachments are also available online at the Higher Learning Commission ...
Wichita State University (Wichita State University, 1972-07-01)Includes general information, degree requirements, and course offerings.
Wichita State University (Wichita State University, 1966-07-01)Includes general information, degree requirements, and course offerings.